We all need some live music!
This year's concert series at the Vigeland Museum's Borggård starts on Sunday, June 27, and runs until Sunday, August 29 - and as always, the Magnolia Jazz Band will play the tradition-rich finale concert.
This concert series is created by Ole Bøhn in collaboration with the Vigeland Museum.
- June 27 at 14.00: Einar Steen-Nøkleberg, klaver
- July 4 at 14.00: Operaperler med Opera Til Folket. Gjøril Songvoll, sopran , Ingjerd Bagøien, sopran, Trond Halstein Moe, baryton, Berit Bagøien Moe, klaver
- July 11 at 14.00: Ole Böhn, viola, Einar Steen-Nøkleberg, klaver
- July 18 at 14.00: Christian Grøvlen, klaver
- July 25 at 14: Eldbjørg Hemsing, viola, Sveinung Bjelland, klaver
- August 1 at 14.00: Mari Eriksmoen, sopran, Jie Zhang, klaver
- August 8 at 14.00: Geir Henning Braaten, klaver, Henrik Hannisdal, viola, Morten Hannisdal, cello
- August 15 at 14.00: Ophelia Orchestra
- August 22 at 14.00: Håkon Kornstad, saksofon, vokal, Reza Aghamir, klaver
- August 29 at 14: Magnolia Jazzband
Tickets are sold from 12 noon, concert day. 300 NOK. Maximum number: 100. The concert ticket is also valid for the museum, after the concert.
Here's how we do it under covid19:
- Remember that you must write your name and telephone number on a list. This is to contribute to any infection tracking.
- Follow the instructions: The audience cannot move benches or stay in the vestibule unnecessarily.
- Keep distance: Only two people are allowed on each bench. Keep 1 meter away from other people.
- The audience is allowed into the Borggården from 13.30. It will not be possible to wait in the vestibule. This also applies in case of rain.
- Wash hands frequently and use antibac. Take care of each other.
This is an outdoor concert and it is nice to bring something to sit on (seat pad for example) and dress for the weather (sensible shoes, rain poncho, rainwear, warm clothes, etc.). Food and drink can unfortunately not be brought. It is not allowed to eat or drink in the museum, nor in Borggården.
Welcome to this year's concert series!