The museum is open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we offer various activities:
- Tours. Every Sunday at 1 p.m. you can learn more about the museum and see Vigeland's apartment. Book your ticket here.
- This summer's exhibition is the Eckbos Legat Anniversary Axhibition.
- Workshops for kids. In weeks 27 and 29, young and old can create works of art inspired by this summer's exhibition: Eckbos Legat Anniversary Exhibition. The workshop is free, and all you have to do is drop in (adults must pay an entrance fee). Places are limited, and the principle applies on a first-come, first-served basis. The workshop is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Concerts. On July 29, Tønes will play in the museum's courtyard. On 12 August there will be a children's concert with Duo Rossi!
- The museum shop is of course open all summer! Here you will find literature about Vigeland and many exciting products.